International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarship – Ivanhoe Campus
Applications for entry into Year 11 2019 will be available for download from 16 July 2018.
International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarships are available to external students only.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24 August 2018.
The application fee will be $100
Applicants are required to demonstrate outstanding academic ability and a genuine desire to complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Completed Application Form
- Most recent School Report (mid-year 2017)
- Year 9 NAPLAN Results
- One (1) written Character Reference
- Payment form
Shortlisted candidates may be required to attend an interview with the Principal.
General Excellence Awards
The General Excellence Awards are awarded based on high academic potential, demonstrated leadership skills, recognised citizenship qualities and a particular talent in one or more of the following areas: visual arts, music, performing arts or sports.
The application process includes a refereed application and an interview for each student.
Applications for entry into Year 7 or Year 10 in 2020 will open from mid-November 2018.
As part of the General Excellence Awards process, there are a number of other scholarships that may be awarded based on specific criteria. The recipients of these awards are identified from the pool of applications received for the General Excellence Awards. Scholarships that may be awarded under the General Excellence category include:
- Doris Rowse and Evelyn Buckley Scholarship
- FO Watts General Excellence Award
- Ivanhoe Grammar School Staff Supported Scholarship
- Lillian Foote Scholarship
- Mary Buckley Scholarship
- Norma Marsh Scholarship
- Norma Schuster Music Scholarship
- Old Ivanhoe Grammarians’ Sydney and Evelyn Buckley Scholarship
- Peter Huxley Scholarship
- Rev Peter Holloway – Ivanhoe Grammarians’ Masonic Lodge Scholarship
- Sinclaire Trust Scholarship
- Slater/Graham Sports Scholarship
- Wanless Family Aviation Scholarship
- William Schuster Music Scholarship
Applications for 2019 entry are now closed.