Academic Scholarships for entry into Year 7 or 10 in 2020
Applications are now open to current Ivanhoe Grammar School students and new students interested in enrolling at the school.
Students sit an examination which will assess thinking and comprehension skills, problem solving and reasoning. Offers are based on highest exam scores and scholarships apply until completion of Year 12.
Please fill in an application form for Year 7 entry 2020 (current Year 5s sit Primary level test).
Please fill in an application form for Year 10 entry 2020 (current Year 8s sit Level 2 test).
Examination date: Saturday 13 October 2018
Applications closing date: Wednesday 3 October 2018
General Excellence Awards for entry into Year 7 or 10 in 2020
The General Excellence Awards are awarded based on high academic potential, demonstrated leadership skills, recognised citizenship qualities and a particular talent in one or more of the following areas: visual arts, music, performing arts or sports.
The application process includes a refereed application and an interview for each student.
Applications for entry into Year 7 or Year 10 in 2020 will open from mid-November 2018.
As part of the General Excellence Awards process, there are a number of other scholarships that may be awarded based on specific criteria. The recipients of these awards are identified from the pool of applications received for the General Excellence Awards. Scholarships that may be awarded under the General Excellence category include:
- Doris Rowse and Evelyn Buckley Scholarship
- FO Watts General Excellence Award
- Ivanhoe Grammar School Staff Supported Scholarship
- Lillian Foote Scholarship
- Mary Buckley Scholarship
- Norma Marsh Scholarship
- Norma Schuster Music Scholarship
- Old Ivanhoe Grammarians’ Sydney and Evelyn Buckley Scholarship
- Peter Huxley Scholarship
- Rev Peter Holloway – Ivanhoe Grammarians’ Masonic Lodge Scholarship
- Sinclaire Trust Scholarship
- Slater/Graham Sports Scholarship
- Wanless Family Aviation Scholarship
- William Schuster Music Scholarship